Inspired by the American cartoon series, Adventure Time, and with the consultation of Adventure time fans , bokowolf and thanksants.
Adventure Time Craft Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.5.2 Screenshots:
How to install Adventure Time Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.5.2
- Download Adventure Time Texture Pack
- If this is HD Texture Pack, you have used the MCPatcher HD (or this wont function well). Open MCPatcher and click Patch. Make sure that the HD Textures option is selected. This only needs to be done once.
- Open Minecraft and click Texture Packs on the main menu.
- Click Open texture pack folder. This opens up the folder where the texture packs are stored. If the folder does not open you will need to manually locate it:
- Windows: %AppData%\.minecraft\texturepacks
- Linux: ~/.minecraft/texturepacks
- Mac OS X: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/texturepacks
- Place the texture pack in the folder leaving the file as a .zip.
- The texture pack will now show up in Minecraft. Simply click the pack and it will be applied to Minecraft!
Download Adventure Time Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.5.2:
For Minecraft 1.5.2/1.5.1
For Minecraft 1.4.7
- Minecraft Creepy Renaissance Snowman Skin
- Minecraft Jake the Dog Skin
- Minecraft PixelPerfect Resource Pack [1.7.2]
- Minecraft Alvoria’s “Sanity” Resource Pack [1.7.2/1.6.4/1.6.2]
- Minecraft Default Redefined Resource Pack [1.7.2]
- Minecraft Moray Winter Resource Pack [1.7.2]
- Minecraft Hyper Realistic Lagooncraft HD Resource Pack [1.7.2]
- Minecraft Cyberghostde’s Scifantasy Resource Pack [1.7.2]
- Minecraft GunPack Resource Pack [1.7.2/1.6.4/1.6.2]
- Minecraft Star Wars Galactic Republic Consular-Class Cruiser Map