Zombies seem to be the most popular enemy in today’s movies, TV shows, and video games. From the Walking Dead to video games like Left 4 Dead, there’s no shortage of zombie-related content for us to consume.
And thanks to the Day-Z Mod for Minecraft, you don’t have to leave your favorite game in order to encounter walking dead people.
If you’ve already played the Day-Z Mod for ARMA II, then you know what to expect from the Day-Z Mod for Minecraft: the world was hit with a deadly infection that wiped out most of the population. You’re one of the few survivors and you need to scavenge for food and weapons in this new world while competing against (or banding with) other players for survival.
Here’s what the Day-Z Mod for Minecraft brings to the table:
-A new health system where players can … Read More »
- Minecraft DeadSpace meets Ironman v2 Skin
- Minecraft DokuCraft Resource Pack The Saga Continues [1.8.1, 1.7.10, 1.7.2]
- Minecraft Antique Atlas Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2
- Minecraft Mystcraft Mod [1.7.10, 1.7.2, 1.6.4]
- Minecraft Rival Rebels Mod [1.7.10, 1.7.2, 1.6.4]
- Minecraft Ars Magica 2 Mod [1.7.10, 1.7.2]
- Minecraft AnimationAPI 1.7.10/1.7.2
- Minecraft ChickenChunks Mod [1.7.10, 1.7.2, 1.6.4]
- Minecraft ComputerCraft Mod [1.7.10, 1.7.2, 1.6.4]
- Minecraft CraftingManager Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2