The initial trailer for Feed the Beast opens with a Star Wars-esque appearance of a massive spaceship. The spaceship rolls past the camera for an exceptionally long time before finally revealing its total size.
But after the first spaceship rolls by, we see another one. This time, the ship is more massive than ever before and comes with terrain on top that players are meant to explore.
You can view the epic trailer (complete with the Inception soundtrack) right here:
Although that trailer doesn’t say anything about how the map works, it basically involves players exploring a massive spacebound ship in order to complete a series of objectives that culminate in ‘feeding the beast’.
This map pushes the boundaries of Minecraft mod technology and requires the use of a series of popular mods in order to work. Included in the download package are popular … Read More »
- Pocket Nether Link Mod 1.8, 1.7.10, 1.7.2
- Battle Towers Mod 1.8, 1.7.10, 1.7.2
- Fragile Glass Mod 1.8, 1.7.10, 1.7.2
- Zombie Steaks Mod 1.8, 1.7.10, 1.7.2
- Custom Items Mod 1.8, 1.7.10, 1.7.2
- Dark Roleplay Mod 1.8, 1.7.10, 1.7.2
- TNTUtils Mod 1.8, 1.7.10, 1.7.2
- The Garden House In Topeka Map
- Sandstone Mansion Map
- Candy Lottery Skin