It’s the latest version of the new modloader! It’s the FML- the Forge Mod Loader for Minecraft Version 1.4! It started as a mod loading system for the server side of use. Then, it was upgraded for the bukkit use. Finally, it’s available for the client side as well! The FML for Minecraft 1.4 can now be used without Minecraft Forge both on the client and server side with full modloading capability. It is also completely compatible with ModLoader based mods and just as I mentioned earlier, it works for both client and server versions.
In addition, the FML will provide support for basic texture packs that are in HD. However, it will only be effective for HD texture packs of resolution up to 128x. It will also work with some texture packs of 256x resolution, but the current version will only effectively cover until 128x. For full HD features, installation of OptiFine is recommended. But no worries! FML will enhance the operation of OptiFine.
This must be the best mod loader ever! For further and clearer information, check the README text in the zip file. It will definitely help you guys more, especially if you are one of the developers. Try it right now and see how effective the newest mod loader is!
How to install Forge Modloader FML for Minecraft 1.4.7
- Download the mod file.
- Extract the mod file.
- Open the “run” search bar and type “%appdata%”.
- Open .minecraft folder.
- Open up the minecraft.jar found in the bin folder using 7-zip of winrar.
- For servers, move the contents in the downloaded mod file into the minecraft_server.jar.
- For clients, move the contents in the downloaded mod file into the minecraft.jar.
- Delete META-INF.
- Minecraft Chebucto East End City Map
- Minecraft Kryhur Peaks Map
- Minecraft Carl Fredricksen Skin
- Minecraft Hobgoblin goblin Army Skin
- Minecraft Feel The Heat Skin
- Minecraft Oasis Casino Map
- Minecraft Hanging Gardens of Babylon Map
- Minecraft The Casino Map
- Minecraft Modern Hospital Map
- Minecraft The Lost Oasis Map