Players do a lot of digging in Minecraft. But despite all that digging, you never encounter fossils, bones, or other artifacts underground. If you started excavating hillsides in the real world, you would probably encounter some tools or bones eventually. So why don’t you find anything in Minecraft?
Well, that’s a problem that one team of modders seeks to solve. The Fossil/Archaeology mod for Minecraft adds special types of blocks to your Minecraft world. Those blocks include:
-Fossils: Fossils closely resemble stone blocks, although they do look slightly different. They are also harder than stone. When breaking a fossil block apart, players will find bio-fossils, relics, bones, skulls, broken swords, and scarab gems (although scarab gems are incredibly rare).
-Permafrost and iced-stones: Along with fossil blocks, players will encounter permafrost and iced-stones underground. These stones also contain organic matter from ancient times and … Read More »
The post Fossil/Archaeology Mod for Minecraft 1.5.1/1.5/1.4.7 appeared first on Minecraft Downloads.
- Minecraft Chebucto East End City Map
- Minecraft Kryhur Peaks Map
- Minecraft Carl Fredricksen Skin
- Minecraft Hobgoblin goblin Army Skin
- Minecraft Feel The Heat Skin
- Minecraft Oasis Casino Map
- Minecraft Hanging Gardens of Babylon Map
- Minecraft The Casino Map
- Minecraft Modern Hospital Map
- Minecraft The Lost Oasis Map