Do you love Minecraft’s default animations? Are you obsessed with the way the Minecraft player looks and acts? Do you wish Minecraft’s player would forever look the same way? Well if you do, then this isn’t the mod for you!
After countless hours of working (it wasn’t that long), Professor HippoMaster now introduces to you the Animated Player Mod! This mod completely replaces and reanimates the player model by adding more joints and better animations. Also, it’s completely client-based, which means it works for servers too (just don’t install it into the server)!
Currently this mod replaces animations for walking, running, swimming, jumping, sneaking, riding, bow-aiming, and blocking.
The player now has his own face! It has the following features that can be configured. Check out the custom textures section for more information:
- Moving eyes depending on where the player is looking.
- Opening mouth that simulates a breathing animation.
- Eyebrows that become sad when hungry and confident (and angry) when energy-replenished!
How to install Animated Player Mod for Minecraft 1.5.1:
- Install Mod for Windows
- You need Minecraft Forge
- Open your minecraft.jar file. This can be found here: C:\Users\(insert computer name here)\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\bin. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu. Once you have searched for “%appdata%,” you have to follow the same path as stated above. Open your minecraft.jar with Winrar by simply dragging the .jar into Winrar.
- Open the .zip/.rar/folder of your mod and drag and drop the contents into the minecraft.jar.
- Delete the META-INF folder in the minecraft.jar. Close minecraft.jar.
- Open Minecraft and play!
- If your mod doesn’t work properly or you get a black screen at the Minecraft startup: You need Delete your minecraft.jar found here “C:\Users\(insert computer name here)\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\bin”. Then Open Minecraft, let it auto-update so your .jar can be restord. Attempt to re-install mod (If you want).
- Install Mod for Mac
- Open up your finder application. In the menu that appears full of files, locate the one named Library.
Locate the file named Application-Support. It is usually near the top of the contents inside of the folder labeled Library.
Locate the folder named minecraft. Once inside of the minecraft folder, open the folder labeled bin. This folder contains the minecraft.jar
Slowly double click the minecraft.jar so you are able to rename it. Rename the folder minecraft.jar.zip. It will ask you if you want to use .jar or .zip. Select .zip to save your changes to the folder’s name.
- Open the now newly created folder named minecraft.jar.zip which will give you a new folder named minecraft.jar. This will now act as your minecraft.jar
- You are now able to drag any .class files needed into the jar to play the mod you wish.
Download Animated Player Mod for Minecraft 1.5.1:
- Minecraft Short Fuse PvP Minigame Map
- Minecraft French Country Manor Map
- Minecraft Maraudon Faction Spawn Map
- Tilt: A Modern Apartment Building Map
- Abobo’s Big Adventure Skin Battle vs Hybrid
- Minecraft Cupcake Blitz Skin
- Minecraft Seaweed Knight Skin
- Minecraft Old World Gen Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2
- Minecraft Fun World Gen Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2
- Minecraft Realistic World Gen Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2