Minecraft Maps — July 2, 2013, 5:36 PM
Minecraft Hijacked – One In The Chamber Map Screenshots:
How To Play:
- 1. Get your M1911 (bow) and your Knife (stone sword)
- 2. Press Start Game
- 3. You will spawn randomly on the map
- 4. Kill other players with your bow, once you have used your arrow it will be gone. If you kill someone you will get an arrow
- 5. When you die you will spawn in a room where you can choose where to spawn, when you spawn you will be invincible for 5 seconds
- 6. Kill every player 3 times to win
- 7. If the last 2 people kill each other at the same time the game will break.
- 8. If the game breaks go out of the spawn room, then go to the pink circuit and replace the redstone-torch nearest to the 5 command blocks.
- 6 Players
- Fully Vanilla
- 3 Lives Each Player
- 1 Bullet For Every Kill
How to Install Minecraft Hijacked – One In The Chamber Map:
- Download Minecraft Hijacked – One In The Chamber Map
- On windows this can be easily done by opening up the command line, accessible by Windows+R and then typing “%appdata%/.minecraft/saves/” into the command line. (If you’re on a Mac, your save files are in: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/saves/)
- This will open the saves folder where all the your worlds are stored. Once in that folder all you have to do is paste your downloaded save in
- Drag your downloader (after unzip) in the zip folderMap into saves folder
- Close all windows and open Minecraft
- Select map and play.
Download Minecraft Hijacked – One In The Chamber Map: