JohnSmith texture pack is highly customizable, so you can change certain things you don’t like about the pack, you can make the pack your own. This texture pack looks great on buildings partially because of the 32×32 definition and because it’s a great pack. this texture pack is a community favourite texture pack.
John Smith Legacy Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.5.1 Screenshots:
How to install John Smith Legacy Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.5.2
- Download John Smith Legacy John Smith Legacy
- If this is HD Texture Pack, you have used the MCPatcher HD (or this wont function well). Open MCPatcher and click Patch. Make sure that the HD Textures option is selected. This only needs to be done once.
- Open Minecraft and click Texture Packs on the main menu.
- Click Open texture pack folder. This opens up the folder where the texture packs are stored. If the folder does not open you will need to manually locate it:
- Windows: %AppData%\.minecraft\texturepacks
- Linux: ~/.minecraft/texturepacks
- Mac OS X: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/texturepacks
- Place the texture pack in the folder leaving the file as a .zip.
- The texture pack will now show up in Minecraft. Simply click the pack and it will be applied to Minecraft!
Download Minecraft John Smith Legacy Texture Pack [1.5.2]:
- Minecraft Intermediary Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2
- Minecraft Invasion Mod [1.7.10, 1.7.2]
- Minecraft ItemPhysic Mod 1.8, 1.7.10, 1.7.2
- Minecraft Just Another Crafting Bench Mod 1.8, 1.7.10, 1.7.2
- Minecraft Just Another Spawner Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2
- Minecraft Kingdom Keys Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2
- Minecraft Kore Sample Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2
- Minecraft LegendGear 2 Mod [1.7.10, 1.7.2]
- Minecraft Salphégor 2K*2K Map
- Birch Ent Boss with one command block Map