JohnSmith texture pack is highly customizable, so you can change certain things you don’t like about the pack, you can make the pack your own. This texture pack looks great on buildings partially because of the 32×32 definition and because it’s a great pack. this texture pack is a community favourite texture pack, it is compatible with minecraft 1.3.2 and a few mods.
John Smith Legacy Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.5 Screenshots:
How to install John Smith Legacy Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.5
- Download John Smith Legacy John Smith Legacy
- If this is HD Texture Pack, you have used the MCPatcher HD (or this wont function well). Open MCPatcher and click Patch. Make sure that the HD Textures option is selected. This only needs to be done once.
- Open Minecraft and click Texture Packs on the main menu.
- Click Open texture pack folder. This opens up the folder where the texture packs are stored. If the folder does not open you will need to manually locate it:
- Windows: %AppData%\.minecraft\texturepacks
- Linux: ~/.minecraft/texturepacks
- Mac OS X: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/texturepacks
- Place the texture pack in the folder leaving the file as a .zip.
- The texture pack will now show up in Minecraft. Simply click the pack and it will be applied to Minecraft!
Download Minecraft John Smith Legacy Texture Pack [1.5]:
- Minecraft Valley of the Paladins Map
- Minecraft Cascade Modern Mansion Map
- Minecraft Jungle Mountain Hub Map
- Minecraft RPG Hero Skin
- Minecraft Aroma1997s Dimensional World Mod [1.7.2/1.6.4/1.6.2/1.5.2]
- Minecraft Aroma1997Core Mod [1.7.2/1.6.4/1.6.2]
- Minecraft CompactWindmills Addon for Industrial Craft 2 [1.7.2/1.6.4/1.6.2/1.5.2]
- Minecraft Doge Mod [1.7.2/1.6.4]
- Minecraft EvilCraft Mod [1.7.2/1.6.4]
- Minecraft FreezeCam Mod [1.7.2/1.6.4/1.6.2/1.5.2]