Mineout: is a texture pack of the game franchise Fallout. It is created by a team of two people the_gotham, neptune4a and released under our own Cypher Unknown Studio. Aside from our texture pack, we at Cypher Unknown. Leave your questions, comments and ideas bellow. We will respond to them as we see fit.
How to Install Mineout Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.5.2
- Download Mineout Texture Pack
- If this is HD Texture Pack, you have used the MCPatcher HD (or this wont function well). Open MCPatcher and click Patch. Make sure that the HD Textures option is selected. This only needs to be done once.
- Open Minecraft and click Texture Packs on the main menu.
- Click Open texture pack folder. This opens up the folder where the texture packs are stored. If the folder does not open you will need to manually locate it:
- Windows: %AppData%\.minecraft\texturepacks
- Linux: ~/.minecraft/texturepacks
- Mac OS X: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/texturepacks
- Place the texture pack in the folder leaving the file as a .zip.
- The texture pack will now show up in Minecraft. Simply click the pack and it will be applied to Minecraft!
Download Minecraft Mineout Texture Pack [1.5.2]:
For Minecraft 1.5.2/1.5.1
For Minecraft 1.4.7/1.4.6