Minecraft Tools — May 29, 2013, 3:08 PM
Minecraft NovaSkin Screenshots:
- Just click and draw over a player skin.
- It’s online. You need a modern web browser. No download/flash/java. Works in Firefox, Google Chrome, Opera, Safari, IE9, etc.
- You can zoom, rotate and move by pressing shift+mouse or using on screen tools.
- Load skins from your files (load button or drag & drop), from a url or load any minecraft player skin.
- Multiple color slots, gradient lines, rectangles, ellipsis and eye dropper.
- Middle click or spacebar performs the same eye dropper action.
- Flood fill tool.
- Color rotator to change the skin colors.
- Multiple layers: add, remove, combine.
- Show/Hide grid and parts. (to draw on head hide the hat)
- You can get your skin previewed by url.
- Skins and parts can be imported from different websites: skindex, skincache, minecraft armory, minecrafties.
- The skin can be saved as a png image, uploaded direct to minecraft.net;
- You can also share the links.
- Take screenshots with your skin in different poses, holding an item.
- The skins previews are rendered with alpha blending and a transparent background.
- Embeddable (copy&paste html code) to display a animated, rotatable skin preview for your blog or own site.
- Papercraft helper.
- Live gallery with latest skins.
- Login to save skins.
- Full 2D editor (pixlr) integration.
- Nova skin works offline, access the site once online, go offline, go to nova skin, it works.
- Double click fill the entire area.
- Right click acts as an eraser.
- Space bar, middle click acts as the color picker.
- Drag files from your computer and drop on novaskin. They’ll be loaded.
- Edit skins with Gimp, Photoshop or any other external image editor. When the file is saved, novaskin automaticaly reloads the changes. Userful from real time preview. Use a professional editor, preview, make changes, save online and get screenshots with novaskin.
- The erase hat button clear the entire upper head cube, util from some skin without transparency.
- Type a player name at name/url field to load the player skin.
- Login, novaskin will remember you skins creations. When you save a new skin, it will be added to your collection.
- All skins saved online at gallery are public. When you save a skin you get:
– Short link to your skin (novaskin.me/identifier)
– The skin will be uploaded to imgur and hosted online.
– Forum BBCode (with screenshot, instant aply link) to share your skin with the community.
– HTML code to embed the 3D skin preview in you own site.
– The skin is uploaded to the online gallery.
- If you do not your skin to be public, use the aplly to minecraft button, the skin will not be saved or shown on public gallery. Or click save, right click the flat skin image and choose save image as and close the save window.
- Use the search tab to find skins on several skins sites at once.
- Use the nice2draw pose, don’t forget to fill the skin parts hidden by the default pose.
- Check the randomize color checkbox to avoid flat colored skins.
- Click the pickaxe, choose a holding item and draw over it, setup a nice custom pose, save to get a nice scrrenshot.
- Change the background to test the skin in different sittuations, try to use soft colors, in game they will look better.
- Use the flip bottom faces button to fix skins created before 1.0.
- Chrome users: install the App in Chrome Web Store.
- In fact, it is a complete texture pack manager, preview, edit, create skins for:
- Also with More player models and Mo’Creatures
- Open texture packs from:
automatically import from your .minecraft/texturepacks folder,
load texturepacks form your dropbox
- Save texturepack skin:
to the local nova skin texture pack manager
to your dropbox
instantly apply to minecraft and test in game
save to the online gallery
Download NovaSkin – Online Minecraft Skin and Texture Pack Editor:
- Minecraft Custom Music Discs Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2
- Minecraft Better Sugar Cane Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2
- Minecraft Royal Navy Map
- Minecraft Delithons Keep Map
- Minecraft Mr. Joe, The Twisted Mascot Skin
- Minecraft Elemental Bender Skin
- Minecraft ExtrabiomesXL Mod [1.7.10, 1.7.2, 1.6.4]
- Minecraft Luppii’s Ladders Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2
- Minecraft Rotatable Blocks Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2
- Minecraft Calendar GUI Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2