Obsidian+ Mod adds the capability of smelting obsidian blocks to turn them into ingots. This ingots can be used as any other ingot to make tools and armor. The Obsidian tools are 2 times stronger than diamond tools and the Armor will protect you 2 times more. Repairing the tools is possible by combining the damaged tool with an Obsidian Ingot using an anvil.
How to install Obsidian+ Mod for Minecraft 1.5.2:
- Download Minecraft Forge and Obsidian+
- Open the “minecraft.jar” which can be found in your minecraft’s bin folder.
- Delete the Folder “META-INF” and drag the class files from forge to the jar.
Download Obsidian+ Mod for Minecraft 1.5.2:
- Minecraft Guardians Palace Map
- Minecraft Tree Bundle Map
- Minecraft Two Worlds Skin
- Minecraft Isaac Clarke Skin
- The Miner’s Friend Mod 1.7.2
- Minecraft Wireless Redstone Mod [1.7.2/1.6.4/1.5.2]
- Minecraft Secret Rooms Mod [1.7.2/1.6.4/1.6.2/1.5.2]
- Minecraft Surface Quartz Mod 1.7.2
- Minecraft Steampunk Valley Map
- Minecraft Lands of Iuvem Map