Minecraft Ozo’s Texture Pack Video:
Ozo’s Texture Pack Official server : Ozo.zapto.org
Minecraft Ozo’s Texture Pack Screenshots:
How to install Ozo’s Texture Pack
- Download Ozo’s Texture Pack
- If this is HD Texture Pack, you have used the MCPatcher HD (or this wont function well). Open MCPatcher and click Patch. Make sure that the HD Textures option is selected. This only needs to be done once.
- Open Minecraft and click Texture Packs on the main menu.
- Click Open texture pack folder. This opens up the folder where the texture packs are stored. If the folder does not open you will need to manually locate it:
- Windows: %AppData%\.minecraft\texturepacks
- Linux: ~/.minecraft/texturepacks
- Mac OS X: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/texturepacks
- Place the texture pack in the folder leaving the file as a .zip.
- The texture pack will now show up in Minecraft. Simply click the pack and it will be applied to Minecraft!
Download Minecraft Ozo’s Texture Pack:
For Minecraft 1.5
For Minecraft 1.4.7
- Minecraft La Crique, The Pirate’s Den Map
- Minecraft Pangea – Mystvale Map
- Minecraft The Lost Civilization of Shinzo Map
- Minecraft Shadow The Hedgehog Skin
- Minecraft Underground Biomes Mod [1.7.2/1.6.4/1.6.2/1.5.2]
- Minecraft Hidden Valley Map
- Minecraft King Dedede Skin
- Minecraft Typical Gamer Girl Skin
- Minecraft Medieval Shop Map
- Minecraft Rogue Adventuress Skin