Minecraft Maps — March 28, 2013, 5:00 AM
This is a quintessence of everything I’ve built in Monster Science. You can do various things with hostile mobs using just one structure.
MTandi’s Universal Mob Grinder a.k.a UMG:
- - Mobs are spawning at the toggle-able high volume mob grinder.
- - Toggle-able automatic mob sorter which can restart itself when Player left the area and comes again later.
- - Mob HP controls (you can kill them or let live with 1 heart using lever near the head icon)
- - You can send Skeletons and Creepers to their chambers in the Nether to override mob cap and accumulate hundreds of mobs. (be careful with this one)
- - There is a built-in semi-automatic Record farm controllable just by 2 buttons and pressure plate.
- - You can send Zombies right to the Manual sorter to separate Zombies in armor, Zombies that can carry loot, or Zombie Villagers from regular Zombies. Sorted Zombies are moved to the room where you can Purify Zombie Villagers and board them on the minecarts to make their transportation easier.
Minecraft Universal Mob Grinder Map Screenshots:
How to Install Minecraft Universal Mob Grinder Map:
- For World save file
- Download Minecraft Universal Mob Grinder Map
- On windows this can be easily done by opening up the command line, accessible by Windows+R and then typing “%appdata%/.minecraft/saves/” into the command line. (If you’re on a Mac, your save files are in: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/saves/)
- This will open the saves folder where all the your worlds are stored. Once in that folder all you have to do is paste your downloaded save in
- Drag your downloader (after unzip) in the zip folderMap into saves folder
- Close all windows and open Minecraft
- Select map and play.
- For schematic file
- Download schematic file
- You have MCEdit – Minecraft Woldr Editer installed
- Open the MCEdit and select the world from the list that you would like to add the schematic to (If none are on the list you will have to click the “Open a Level..” text and find it in the file browser.)
- You need to click the import button (little red crane) on the bottom right, find the schematic in the file browser and click open
- After you place it in a good spot, click the import button to complete the operation.
Download Minecraft Universal Mob Grinder Map:
MCEdit Schematic: UMG_schematic
- Minecraft Component Equipment Mod [1.6.4/1.6.2]
- Minecraft More Potion Types Mod [1.6.4]
- Minecraft Chunk-in-a-jar Mod [1.6.4]
- Minecraft Hookshot Mod [1.6.4]
- Minecraft Larger Inventory and Hotbar Mod [1.6.4]
- Minecraft Toxic Rain Mod [1.6.4/1.6.2/1.5.2]
- Minecraft Useful Pets Mod [1.6.4/1.6.2]
- Minecraft Upgrade Pickaxe Mod [1.6.4/1.6.2/1.5.2]
- Minecraft BatsDropLeather Mod [1.6.4/1.6.2/1.6.1]
- Minecraft CreepersNoCreeping Mod [1.6.4/1.6.2/1.5.2]