You can easily change between over 100 different version of Minecraft with a simple press of a button. Select a version from the drop-down list and click on change, MVC will then download a patch for that version and patch Minecraft for you!
Have mods installed that you don’t want to lose? Then tick the generate backup checkbox to generate a backup of that the next time you change version.
You can easily restore a generated backup. All backups are multi-platform, so you can move a backup generated on Mac to Windows/Windows to Linux or Linux to Mac. The backups you generate can be restored as easy as you made them. Click on ‘Restore/Delete Backup’ select the backup you want to restore and BAM, you’re back to the Minecraft you backed up.
We have 3 different patch servers for you to chose from. Two located in the US and 1 located in Germany. All of them have a 100 MB/s up and down connection.
Minecraft Version Changer is a down-/upgrader where you can change between over 100 different versions of Minecraft, with a single touch of a button. Minecraft Version Changer, also known as MVC, is packed with features and more to come.
- Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8
- Mac OSX (Tested on OSX Lion/Mountain Lion, works on any version?)
- Ubuntu (Tested on 12.04, works on any version?)
- Debian Stable
- Java 6+
How to download MVC:
How to change patch server:
How to open in debug mode:
The first time starting MVC, it’ll generate a file called mvc.properties in the following directory:
- Windows – %appdata%\TunkDesign\MVC
- Macintosh -[USER_HOME]/Library/Application Support/TunkDesign/MVC
- Linux - [USER_HOME]/TunkDesign/MVC
That file will contain settings for MVC, such as which patch server to use. Here’s an example:
#Minecraft Version Changer - Settings #Tue Jul 17 14:12:09 CEST 2012 patch-server=1
You can chose between the following Patch servers:
- 1 = Server located in Chicago, Illinois, USA
- 2 = Server located in Wichita, Kansas, USA
- 3 = Server located in Gemünden, Germany
If you’d like to see what MVC does when you are using it, change debug to true and open the program by typing this into the CMD/Terminal:
java -jar MVC.jar
- Moved Patch-Server 1 to another server
Download Minecraft Minecraft Version Changer Tool [1.4.5]:
- Minecraft Llanddwyn Island Map
- Minecraft Halloween Ironman Warmachine Skin
- Minecraft Gameboy BMO Skin
- Minecraft Sphax PureBDCraft Resource Pack [1.8.1, 1.7.10, 1.7.2]
- Minecraft Misa’s Realistic Resource Pack [1.8.1, 1.7.10, 1.7.2]
- Minecraft Faithful 32×32 Resource Pack [1.8.1, 1.7.10, 1.7.2]
- Minecraft MCPatcher HD [1.8.1, 1.7.10/1.7.2]
- Minecraft Loglietha Map
- Hulk Skin
- Minecraft DeadSpace meets Ironman v2 Skin