This mod adds in a ton of items that come in very handy on multi-player. Force fields, membership cards (they’re not called that, but it’s basically what they are) chests that only people with the membership cards can access and so much more. It can also take items that you don’t want in your base from a player’s inventory if you don’t want to out-right kill them and take all of their stuff.
The first new thing you’ll probably notice is Monazit Ore. This can be macerated, pulverized, or smelted into Forcicum, which is this mod’s power supply. The MFFS Extractor is what you use to get the power from the Forcicum. Getting this power does require either EU, MJ, or Universal Electricity power. The Capacitor will store energy from this mod and allow it to be transferred with MFFS Cards. Once you right click on the Capacitor with the MFFS Card you’ll get an MFFS Card (Power Link), which is required to transfer energy from the Capacitor to the MFFS Modular Projector, MFFS Security Stations, and MFFS Defense Stations. I won’t go into extreme details on these machines, but the Projector is what makes a force field, the Security System sets what machines from MFFS other players have rights to, and the Defense Station says who can go into the area they cover, and what they can bring in. If you don’t want anyone inside your base, the Defense Station will kill them and take all of their items. If you don’t mind people being in there, but you don’t want items, you can set it to just take those items away from the players who enter.
Modular Force Field System Mod for Minecraft 1.4.7 Main Features
- Multiple forms of security systems
Modular Force Field System Mod for Minecraft 1.4.7 Pros and Cons
- Allows you to control who and what enter your base
- Adds in secure chests
- Wireless power within the mod
- A bit expensive
- Your opponents have the same access you do to all of this stuff
Modular Force Field System Mod for Minecraft 1.4.7 Changelog
- Updated for Universal Electricity 1.2.6
- Fixed mcmod info file issue
- Fixed Monazite’s name.
- Mod take over by Thunderdark
How to Install Modular Force Field System Mod for Minecraft 1.4.7
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download MFFS
- Drag MFFS into your mods folder
- Run Minecraft and enjoy.
- Minecraft 1.8.6 Release Download
- Gemcraft Mod 1.8, 1.7.10, 1.7.2
- Magical Mages Mod 1.8, 1.7.10, 1.7.2
- More Wooden Crafting Tables Mod 1.8, 1.7.10, 1.7.2
- ThrowableTorch Mod 1.8, 1.7.10, 1.7.2
- Durability Viewer Mod 1.8, 1.7.10, 1.7.2
- Toggler Mod 1.8, 1.7.10, 1.7.2
- NeoTech Mod 1.8, 1.7.10, 1.7.2
- Birds Mod 1.8, 1.7.10, 1.7.2
- Vintage Terrain Generation Mod 1.8, 1.7.10, 1.7.2