Ninjas are always a popular character in video games. And now, you can bring the danger of ninjas to the Minecraft world thanks to the Ninja Mod.
The Ninja Mod allows players to outfit themselves with a deadly arsenal of weapons and armor. The armor is designed to look like traditional black ninja clothing, while the weapons include shurikens, katanas, and other ninja-related weaponry.
One of the coolest items included in the Ninja Mod is the hook. The hook is a throwable item that will instantly move players to wherever the hook fell with no damage. Players can also poison their weapons to increase their ability to do damage.
The Ninja Mod also adds another Japanese creation into the game – sushi. Sushi is made from both raw fish and squid, so feel free to eat it to regain health.
In the future, the creator of the mod also wants to add ninja structures, ninja mobs, and more weapons. The mod first became available in September of 2012, so it’s still relatively young. Look for big things from this mod in the future.
With a number of creative throwable and equippable weapons, the Ninja Mod helps you easily relive your ninja fantasies inside the blocky world of Minecraft. Follow the instructions below to download it today!
How to install Ninja Mod for Minecraft 1.4.4
Step 2) Download Ninja Mod from its official forum thread
Step 3) Move the Ninja Mod .zip folder into the .minecraft/mods folder
Step 4) Start playing and enjoy!
- SpawnerCraft Mod 1.8, 1.7.10, 1.7.2
- Zero Quest Mod 1.8, 1.7.10, 1.7.2
- Silent’s Gems Mod 1.8, 1.7.10, 1.7.2
- Minecraft Realistic Pain Mod 1.8, 1.7.10, 1.7.2
- Minecraft Minimapsync Mod [1.8, 1.7.10, 1.7.2]
- Minecraft Doomlike Dungeons Mod 1.8, 1.7.10, 1.7.2
- Youtubers+ Mod 1.8, 1.7.10, 1.7.2
- Elvish Islands Mod 1.8, 1.7.10, 1.7.2
- Minecraft Booster Mod 1.8, 1.7.10, 1.7.2
- Modern 4 Portal Spawn Map