Precisely Portal and Modified Portal Texture Pack Youtube Video:
Precisely Portal and Modified Portal Texture Pack Screenshots:
As a lover of the game Portal, I was very happy to find a portal texture pack that Cosine made for minecraft.
What are the differences?
Precisely Portal is the more “true to portal” version. It has two-block high walls, mushroom turrets, particle cane reeds… so it looks more like portal, but it’s a of a lot harder to play minecraft normally with it on (turret soup?! Particle cake?!?). But this could be a good version to make a dungeon with if you really want it to look like portal.
Modified Portal is “inspired” by portal rather than exact. Nature still looks like nature for the most part, and items are generally easy enough to recognize– You can actually play minecraft with this pack on and not be too confused!
How to install Precisely Portal and Modified Portal Texture Pack
- Download Precisely Portal and Modified Portal Texture Pack
- Make sure you have used the MCPatcher HD (or this wont function well)
- Run> /%appdata%/.minecraft/texturepacks
- Copy and paste the texture pack (.zip file) there without unzipping
- Open Minecraft and change your texture
Resolution: 16x, 32x
Download Precisely Portal and Modified Portal Texture Pack [1.4.7]:
- Minecraft Tron Parcour 2 Sandbox Map
- Minecraft Traditional Mansion Map
- Minecraft Allure of the Seas Ship Map
- Minecraft Metro Post-Apocalypse Adventure Map
- New Survival Island Map
- Minecraft Infamous Map
- Another Santa Claus Skin
- New Santy Claus Skin
- Minecraft Athyon Ascesent RPG Map
- Minecraft Tropical Island Map