Skyrim is one of the world’s most popular video games. And although there is already a Skyrim mod for Minecraft called SkyrimCraft, the modding community felt there was room for two Skyrim mods.
That’s where the Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Minecraft Mod comes in. This mod aims to combine all of our favorite parts of Skyrim with the best parts of Minecraft to create one fantastic gaming experience.
To do that, the Skyrim Minecraft Mod adds the following features to the game:
-Adds 12 new mobs
-Adds 137 new items
-Adds 2 new food items
-Adds 4 new biomes
The new mobs include characters from Skyrim like an adventurer, daedra, Dark Brotherhood, Dwarven Spider, horse, Imperial, Khajiit, mage, mammoth, Nightingale, and Frost Troll.
Each mob has a different health rating. The mammoth tops the charts with a whopping 465 hearts, while the Frost Troll is no pushover with … Read More »
The post The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Minecraft Mod for Minecraft 1.5.1/1.5/1.4.7 appeared first on Minecraft Downloads.
- Minecraft Scenter Mod [1.7.10/1.7.2/1.6.4/1.5.2]
- Minecraft Custom NPCs Mod [1.7.10/1.7.2/1.6.4/1.5.2]
- Minecraft WorldEditWrapper Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2
- Minecraft Master Chief Skin
- Minecraft DecoCraft Decorations and Props Mod [1.7.10/1.7.2/1.6.4/1.6.2]
- Working Ray Gun Mark 2 Map
- Minecraft Nahalin Map
- Minecraft Realm of Fantasia Map
- Minecraft Bear Cyborg Skin
- Minecraft DaFlight Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2